Monday, January 23, 2012

Kale Chips


Before I made these, I heard that these tasted like potato chips and I laughed.  I figured it was time to try them.  While they weren't *exactly* like potato chips - I was pleasantly surprised.  Once I started eating them, they grew on me and I soon devoured the whole plate!

Kale Chips

1 bunch kale
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt

Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.

With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.



Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.               

Weight Watchers Points+ = 1 point+

No comments:

Post a Comment